Saturday, August 31, 2013

Be jealous

In a couple of hours, I will be leaving for the airport to pick up my awesome buddy Kristen from the airport (for proof of her awesomeness check out her blog, BeerCat Brewing. Okay, maybe don't, because it is way better than my blog and you will probably never want to read mine again afterwards).

I am beyond excited. Which is maybe a little crazy, because Kristen and I have never actually met before. We started talking back in the days when I actually had time to spend on The Bump instead of spending countless hours catering to Curious George's whims. In the almost 2 years (sob!) since Ella was born, I have met several other Bumpies and they have all been really fun people, so I am expecting no less out of Kristen.

We are planning on having as many crazy shenanigans as two moms, one who is hugely pregnant, can have in the middle of BFE. Stay tuned for a later post about our incredibly awesome weekend and be prepared to be super jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment