Friday, September 6, 2013

Remember how I said to be jealous?

Well, I need to amend that statement. You shouldn't be jealous.

You should be dying with envy. Because Kristen is even that much cooler in person. And I got to spend an entire long weekend with her.

I picked her up at the airport Saturday morning and we did not lack for things to talk about for the entire trip. No awkward silences, even though I am an awkward person. Maybe we need to write to the pope because someone spending extended periods of time with me without a single awkward moment is nothing short of a miracle.

I seriously cannot wait until our next visit. It's only a 17-hour drive. Totally do-able with two kids, right?

Head on over to BeerCat Brewing to read more about our super awesome time together. Because here is another sign of Kristen's amazing-ness: she actually remembers to take pictures AND doesn't leave them lingering on her computer for years.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's less amazing-ness and more anal-retentive-ness. :)

    But I did have a fabulous time and I can't wait to get together again!!! This time with husbands and children in tow, of course.

    ReplyDelete