Saturday, September 28, 2013

My awesome Saturday

Mainly this post is to AW my husband and how awesome he is (Jim, don't let this blow up your ego too much). 

This morning he let me sleep in until after 8. Which, in mommy life, is like letting me sleep until the middle of the afternoon. And he either somehow managed to keep the shrieking banshee quiet or I was so passed out tired I didn't even notice. 

Then when I woke up he made me an omelet and a pumpkin spiced latte. Have I mentioned how much I love all things pumpkin? 

All day long he's been cleaning and organizing the garage, and took a bunch of stuff over to Goodwill for me. You know what I got to do while he was busy with all of this? 

Treat myself to a pedicure and lunch with one of my girlfriends.  

On top of all of that, he has a babysitter coming over tonight so we can go out for a date. Being able to eat breakfast, lunch, AND dinner at a normal pace without a toddler climbing in my lap or screaming? Unknown luxury in my life. 

Oh, and did I mention it is a lovely 61 degrees out right now and it rained this morning? I don't know if he can reasonably claim that he made the weather awesome too, but I'm in such a relaxed mood I'll even give him credit for it. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Jim! You totally deserved to have an awesome day like that, so I'm glad he made it happen for you. :)

    ReplyDelete