Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Typhoid (Eleanor) Mary strikes again

Poor Marian can't catch a break. I took both girls to the doctor yesterday for what I hoped were colds. Little Typhoid Mary, aka Ella, has a case of the sniffles. But most likely passed on RSV to her sister, which in turn led to bronchiolitis. Marian has to have a breathing treatment every 4 hours, which, if you've ever had to give a nebulizer treatment to a kid, you know how much fun that is.

I did discover that I can keep her relatively calm by taking selfies. Naturally, that led to creating this photo comparison:

Are you my mummy? 

Have to have a little fun, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, whatever helps you get through it! Hopefully everyone in your house feels better soon - and you can kiss the respiratory treatments goodbye!

    ReplyDelete