Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy due date to me!

40 weeks pregnant and Schrodinger is still holding residence in my ute. Lots of contractions but it doesn't seem like s/he is inclined to come out today. We spent the day brewing beer because I thought for sure that making the kitchen a mess would ensure I would go into labor. Well, beer is brewed, kitchen is clean again, and no Schrodinger. Oh well. It's given us a chance to watch baseball, hockey, and now college football. I can't fit in really any of my clothes at this point but I'm still rocking my awesome Northwestern socks today to cheer on my Wildcats. Maybe if they win it will convince Schrodinger to come on out. 

Yes, that is a dog hiding under the couch. Poor Crilly has no idea there will soon be two children to torment...er, love on her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment