Thursday, June 13, 2013

The results are in...

...and Schrodinger is 100% genetically normal! I'm also not a carrier for any recessive syndromes! Woohoo!

Schrodinger isn't completely in the clear yet. Hopefully our next scan will show the spot has shrunk significantly or isn't there at all. We are so beyond relieved, though, that it is looking more and more like there isn't a true health problem.

Hopefully the biggest problem Schrodinger has to deal with is an older sister who is currently convinced she is a monkey. Or sometimes a bird. But mostly a monkey.

Oh, and just for the record- when the nurse called me with the results she said she could tell me the sex of the baby. I was very, very, very tempted to have her tell me but I refrained (partially due to the fact Ella was having a tantrum while I was on the phone). Only 16ish more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment