Monday, June 24, 2013

40 Week Challenge: Week Two Update

This week I sucked big time. I'm blaming potty training, as it was almost impossible to get anything done when 99% of your brain is focused on if your child is going to pee her pants. Here's what I did manage to get  crossed of my list:

-The pantry: I feel like this one was almost cheating because I had about 75% of it done already. I had started organizing it when we moved it, got sidetracked, and never returned. Basically all this involved was pushing myself to finish a project I had already started.

-Junk drawer in kitchen: I cleared out all the junk. Spoiler alert: there was a lot of it.

-Clean oven, stovetop, and microwave: Pretty much self-explanatory. Also, am I the only one that thinks of Sylvia Plath every time I have to clean the oven?

-Half bath: All of Ella's bathroom reading material got put into a basket so I don't have to walk over her gazillion books every time I need to pee.

There you have it. I'm running out of little things on the list, which means at some point soon I will have to force myself to tackle the study and guest room projects. Cue thunder and lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment