Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sick Toddler

My clothes are encrusted with snot.

There are crayons all over the kitchen floor.

Everywhere I turn, there is yet another dirty tissue.

Foods that don't contain cheese are poison. Unless they are crackers. Preferably eaten with cheese.

Yesterday the only thing that made her happy was pretending to sweep the floor. Today, it's watching me sweep the floor (is she trying to tell me something about the cleanliness of the house? Hey kiddo, if you didn't smash your crackers into the floor, it wouldn't be so dirty).

We may not survive the week.


1 comment:

  1. Liesl likes to walk around and find dust bunnies. And then pick them up and disdainfully hand them to me. Like, "How could you not notice this?!?"

    Thanks, kid, for the semi-silent judgement on my housekeeping.

    Hope Ella feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete