Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day Two

Today I'm thankful for caffeine. Coffee, lattes, espresso, tea- I don't think I could get through the day without them. I love that Jim will often have coffee brewing for me when I wake up, or set up the machine so all I have to do is press the "on" button to get things going. Afternoon tea during Ella's nap helps me get through those cranky hours between her dinner and bedtime. My love of all things caffeinated is so well-known that when there was a Living Social deal for Starbucks, I had a gazillion people email me making sure I knew and could purchase the deal. Uncaffeinated Elise looks like a zombie, and is just as likely to rip off your head. Caffeinated Elise is a much happier, sweeter person. Although interrupt me while I'm drinking that first cup at your own peril.

No comments:

Post a Comment