Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day One

For the month of November, in addition to my regular posts, I'm going to be posting a series of things I am thankful for. We started doing this in one of my mommy groups and I thought it was a fantastic idea, particularly since I find I tend to get mired down in focusing on everything that is going wrong in my life instead of everything that is going right. Some will be serious, some will be silly, but all will be things that I am truly grateful to have in my life. 

Day One

I am thankful to have been blessed with such an amazing family. My husband, who loves me despite all the craziness he has to put up with on a daily basis. My daughter, who is healthy, happy, growing, learning, and who always can put a smile on my face. Our extended families- parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins- who are there for us through thick and thin, despite the miles that separate us. And our two doggy companions, Dougal and Crilly, who provide entertainment, exercise, and lots of slobbery kisses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment