Thursday, May 2, 2013

What is wrong with this picture*?

*Disclaimer: Not an actually picture because I am too lazy for that.

I'm sitting here on the couch, nice and cozy under a blanket, drinking a cup of tea and goofing off on the internet while my kid naps. As a nice added visual for you, I am wearing a very sexy pair of fuzzy pink socks.

You don't see the problem?

It's May. And it's 40 degrees out, with a chance of snow tonight. SNOW. In May. I will let that sink in for a minute. Reminder: we don't live in the Arctic. Or Canada.

Earlier this week it was almost 90 degrees. Ella and I hung out in her kiddie pool to cool off. I got slightly sunburned.

Mother Nature is giving us all the biggest middle finger ever.

I will cry if I wake up to snow tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment